I made a gluten-free roast in the slow cooker today and thought I would share the recipe! I love this recipe because it’s easy and makes its own gravy.
- 2 cups Sprite or 7-Up
- 2 tbsp. gluten-free brown gravy mix (Maxwell’s Kitchen and Glutino are both excellent brands)
- 1 package gluten-free dry onion soup mix
- 1 roast (three to four pounds)
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Mix soda, gravy mix, and onion soup mix in a bowl.
- Pour over roast.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Enjoy with your favorite side dish!
I’d love to hear your favorite gluten-free recipes!