It’s been a chilly, damp summer here in Nova Scotia. This recipe is one of my favourite cold-night dishes. It’s easy and most of the ingredients are found on hand (except the ricotta). It’s wonderfully cheesy and is a bit like lasagna! (You can add more cheese if you want!) Just make sure that all your ingredients are gluten-free.
- Three cups gluten-free bow-tie pasta
- One 700 mL jar gluten-free pasta sauce (any flavour)
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup mozzarella or cheddar cheese, divided
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Combine pasta, pasta sauce, ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese, and 2 Tbsp of Parmesan in a large skillet.
- Heat on medium for about 10 minutes or until bubbling.
- Sprinkle remaining Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses on top and turn to low. Cover with lid and let melt.
- Serve and enjoy!