It’s that time of year where those of us in the more northern parts of the world are tired of winter and ready for things to warm up! This yummy, easy casserole will warm your tummy and lift your spirits!
Easy Carbonara Casserole
- 225 grams (half of a typical package) gluten-free spaghetti, fettuccine, or linguine
- 1/2 cup chopped red peppers
- One 410 ml/14 ounce jar gluten-free Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 1/4 cup gluten-free cornflake crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta as instructed on package.
- Grease a medium-sized casserole dish.
- While waiting for pasta to cook, stir peppers, Alfredo sauce, garlic, bacon bits, and Parmesan cheese together in casserole dish.
- When pasta is done, drain, rinse, and add to casserole dish mixture.
- Mix melted butter and cornflake crumbs together in separate dish. Sprinkle on top of casserole.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve and enjoy!