Spring is officially here – it’s damp and rainy! To warm you up, try this easy slow-cooker chili recipe. Most of these ingredients are usually gluten-free, but always ready the label to be sure.
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 10 oz. can tomato sauce
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 16 oz. can kidney or mixed beans
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. chili powder (add more or less to adjust heat)
- 1 package gluten-free taco seasoning mix
- Cook and drain ground beef.
- Mix all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours, or until bubbling and hot.
- Serve topped with sour cream and/or shredded cheddar.