I often find that after making pizza, I have leftover meats and cheese. I usually make this delicious gluten-free casserole to use up the leftovers. It’s really flexible; you can use whatever meat you have on hand, and you can add vegetables to the ingredients if you want!
- 3 cups gluten-free rotini
- 2 cups pizza or pasta sauce
- 1 cup sliced pizza meat (such as pepperoni or salami; Pillers has some good options)
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a round, 1.5 quart casserole dish.
- Cook rotini per package instructions. Drain.
- Mix all ingredients in casserole dish, except 1/2 cup cheese.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, or until bubbling.
(Original Source: Kraft Kitchens)