I saw this recipe on Kraft Canada’s website the other day, and it immediately grabbed my attention. Not only is it gluten-free and vegetarian, but if you use a dairy-free whipped topping substitute, it can be lactose-free too! Also, its light, fruity texture will be fantastic for summer.
Here is my version of Fast Fruity Delight.
- ¾ cup boiling water
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 85 gram package Jell-O
- 2 cups frozen fruit
Recommended Flavor and Fruit Pairings
|Orange||Mixed fruit blend|
- Bring ¾ cup water to a boil.
- Stir in Jell-O until completely dissolved (at least two minutes).
- Stir in frozen fruit until jelly starts to thicken.
- Remove ½ cup of Jell-O. Add to whipped topping. Beat with wire whisk until well blended.
- Spoon whipped topping mixture evenly into four dessert cups. Top with remaining jelly mixture.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or until set.
Original Source: http://www.kraftcanada.com/en/recipes/fast-fruity-delight-88884.aspx