We’ve gotten so much mileage out of this recipe, and we’re sure you will too! You can use this marinade on boneless, skinless chicken breasts and grill them as part of a full meal. Or, marinate chopped chicken pieces and use them in tacos, on nachos, or for kebabs.
Why We Love It
This recipe packs a ton of flavour without adding fat and calories. It’s also fresh and light – perfect for summertime barbeques!
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (dried or fresh)
- 1 teaspoon minced onion (dried or fresh)
- ¾ teaspoon cumin
- ¾ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon cilantro
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Meat of your choice (we recommend boneless, skinless chicken breasts or chopped chicken pieces)
- Mix all ingredients except meat in large plastic container or freezer bag.
- Add meat and shake to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Cook meat as normal.
For added flavour, marinate the meat for a longer period of time.