For us, a favourite recipe has to have four key characteristics: gluten-free (or easy to make it that way), fairly healthy, ingredients that we usually have in the house, and under an hour to cook and prepare. This Rachel Ray recipe checks all of those boxes, and it’s easy to mix it up!
Why We Love It
This recipe is healthy, tasty, and naturally gluten-free. There are also endless customization possibilities, which means you’ll never get bored of it.
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese (from the deli – the fake stuff won’t do!)
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley, or 1 tsp. dried
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine cheese, paprika, and parsley in a shallow dish. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Dredge fish in mixture.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place fish on paper.
- Cook for about 10 to 12 minutes in preheated oven (until center is opaque).
- Serve with wedges of fresh lemon.
- Don’t skip the lemon – it’s a must!
- Try different kinds of white fish, change up the herbs and spices, and mix in other kinds of hard Italian cheese (like Asiago or Romano).