The second annual Halifax Burger Week is upon us! With over 50 restaurants in this year’s lineup, Celiacs have a number of options to choose from.
There are also some amazing places that we’ve reviewed on the list.
- We’ve confirmed that both locations of Finbar’s can make their lamb burger gluten-free.
- The chef at Jamieson’s Irish House & Grill has Celiac disease, and we’ve always found them extremely accommodating.
- Both Relish and Flipburger offer tons of gluten-free options. The French fries at Flipburger are gluten-free, too!
- Rock Bottom Brewpub has one of the best burgers in town, and I’m sure their Burger Week offering will be amazing too.
- 2 Doors Down is one of our favourite spots in the city. We’re not sure if their Burger Week sliders will be gluten-free, but their Old School Cheeseburger (off the regular menu) is fantastic!
Another burger that we’d like to try is the one from Darrell’s. We’ve heard amazing things about their gluten-free options, but we haven’t made it there yet.
Let us know what you’re trying for Burger Week!