I’m admittedly a bit of a recipe fanatic – I’ve got well over 1100 recipes stored in Paprika, our iPad recipe app. However, it’s always hard to find new and exciting ideas for meals and snacks, especially if we’re looking for something to meet other dietary needs (like our vegetarian and dairy-free friends).
Today we found Jamie Oliver’s gluten-free recipe page, which looks to be just the trick for spicing up our fall menu plan. It offers 235 gluten-free recipes, as well as dairy-free ideas and tons of filtering options which let you view recipes by ingredient, dish type, method, cuisine, difficulty, course, and/or occasion. There’s also an app for iPhone and iPad!
Here are a few of Jamie’s recipes that we’re looking forward to trying:
- Parsnip, Pork, and Apple Stuffing (sounds perfect for Thanksgiving!)
- Strawberry and Raspberry Crumble (great dessert to stretch out that summer feeling)
- Hit N’Run Tray-Baked Chicken (excellent dish for a crowd)
- Gluten-Free Pasta Dough (something we’ve always wanted to make but haven’t yet tried)
- DIY Chocolate Truffles (yummmm!)
We’d love to hear your favourite fall recipes, too!